- Baldor, Ingredients Distributor, Jumps Into The Meal Kit Pot As Costco Starts DeliveryOCT 7, 2017 | Clark Wolf , Contributor“Another rocket to the Baldor arsenal.”
- 13 Meal Delivery Services Worth Your TimeDecember 19, 2017 | The Editors"Made from scratch daily, Baldor’s Urban Roots Veggie Side and Roasting Kits will help you eat your vegetables”
- Veggie Side Kits to feature at New York Produce ShowDecember 12, 2017 | Dennis M. Rettke“Ideal for busy families and health-conscious people."
- Baldor, Ingredients Distributor, Jumps Into The Meal Kit Pot As Costco Starts DeliveryOCT 7, 2017 | Clark Wolf , Contributor"Urban Roots shows a certain smart humility and New York savvy that could be game-changing, as much as Amazon buying Whole Foods"
- Baldor Specialty Foods To Roll Out New Urban Roots Veggie Side Kits At Ny Produce Show December 2017"The Urban Roots roasting kits take minutes to assemble and then slide into the oven for about 30 minutes.”
- Baldor Specialty Foods To Roll Out New Urban Roots Veggie Side Kits At Ny Produce Show December 2017“Each kit simplifies the process of bringing fresh and savory roasted vegetable selections to the dinner table.”
To request instant access to our press/media kit and reach out to Urban Roots, please fill out the form below.
- “I received Urban Roots veggie side kits and my mind is BLOWN. In 5 minutes, I had an entire meal that was absolutely delicious. All you need is oil, salt, pepper, and the rest is taken care of. No additives, no fillers, just WHOLE, REAL FOODS.”Bee CreelNYC yoga instructor, health writer and influencer behind Bee Your Health
- “I like to expedite the meal-making process as much as possible so I absolutely loved these cauliflower side kits by Urban Roots. Cauliflower rice, corn, salsa verde, pumpkin seeds, cilantro, and a side of avocado. Flavor was UNREAL, healthy, and was literally done in 5 minutes.”Alena Kharlamenko, MS RD CDNNYC dietitian and influencer behind The Balanced Bite
- “Healthy prepared ingredients ready to cook in the comfort of your own home! These riced cauliflower meals are easy to prepare & yummy to eat.”Irene Young WallaceHudson Valley food blogger and influencer behind I on the Valley
- “Cauli rice, tomatoes, diced cucumbers, parsley, lemon, and spice kit all come in a cute little pack—all I did was warm it up in a pan with olive oil and added some baked chicken for protein! Super simple, delish, and hit the spot on Day 14 of Whole30.”Marybeth Lawrencefood blogger and influencer behind mb_withasideofpb
- “Everything comes packaged and portioned out for you in one container, they take like 5-10 mins to make, and taste great.”Alyssa Bittsfood influencer behind Finicky Foodie