- Remove broccoli, scallions, and sauce. Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Chop scallions; reserve half for garnish.
- Add 2 Tbs. oil to a medium sauté pan; place over high heat.
- When hot, add broccoli. Season with salt, to taste; cook 5 min., or until firm-tender.
- Add half scallions and cauliflower rice. Cook 1 minute more.
- Remove from the heat; add contents of the sauce cup. Season with salt to taste. Garnish with remaining scallions.
Ingredients: Cauliflower, Broccoli, Tamari-Sesame Sauce (Sesame Oil, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Salt, Organic Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness])), Scallions CONTAINS: Soy
Serv. Size: 1/2 Kit (164g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Fat Cal. 100, Total Fat 11g (17% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 600mg (25% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (8% DV), Vitamin C (150% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
MAKE IT A MEAL
Pair Broccoli Fried Cauliflower Rice with shrimp or tofu, eggs, and bean sprouts for a complete stir-fry.
GET URBAN ROOTS DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR OR AT A GROCER NEAR YOU
Product availability is subject to change. Please check with retailers for their most up-to-date selection.