- Remove the broccoli and sauce cup from the container. Discard the paper square.
- In a 10’’ non-stick sauté pan, over high heat, add 2T cooking oil to the pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add the broccoli. Season with salt to taste and stir fry on high for about 5 minutes.
- Add 2T water to the pan and stir. Once the water has evaporated, add the scallions and cauliflower rice. Discard the absorbent insert. Season with salt to taste.
- Stir fry for about a minute. The cauliflower rice should be tender but crunchy. Remove from the heat and add the contents of the sauce cup. Mix well and serve.
CAULIFLOWER, BROCCOLI, TAMARI-SESAME SAUCE (SESAME OIL, ORGANIC TAMARI (WATER, ORGANIC SOYBEANS, SALT, ORGANIC ALCOHOL [TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS])). SCALLIONS
Serv. Size: 1/2 Kit (164g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Fat Cal. 100, Total Fat 11g (17% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 600mg (25% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (8% DV), Vitamin C (150% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.DOWNLOAD NUTRITIONAL INFO
MAKE IT A MEAL
Pair Broccoli Fried Cauliflower Rice with shrimp or tofu, eggs, and bean sprouts for a complete stir-fry.