- Remove the cilantro, sauce cup, pumpkin seeds, and spice packet from the container. Discard the paper square.
- Rough chop the cilantro, stems and all, and reserve.
- To a 10” sauté pan, over medium heat, add 1 tbsp. of olive oil, the contents of the sauce cup, and the spice packet.
- Cook until the sauce is reduced by half– 2-4 minutes.
- Add cauliflower/corn mix, making sure to remove the absorbent insert from the bottom of the container. Season with salt to taste. Sauté on high, turning frequently, 1-2 minutes. The cauliflower should be tender but slightly crunchy.
- Remove from the heat. Add pumpkin seeds and cilantro and mix well.
CAULIFLOWER, CORN, SALSA VERDE (TOMATILLO, ONION, JALAPENO, CILANTRO, GARLIC), PUMPKIN SEEDS (PUMPKIN SEEDS, SALT), ONION, JALAPEÑO, CILANTRO, GARLIC), PUMPKIN SEEDS (PUMPKIN SEEDS, SALT), CILANTRO, CHILI POWDER
Serv. Size: 7.25 oz (206g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 350, Fat Cal. 60, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 650mg (27% DV), Total Carb. 65g (22% DV), Fiber 10g (40% DV), Sugars 6g, Protein 11g, Vitamin A (20% DV), Vitamin C (70% DV) , Calcium (4% DV), Iron (15% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
MAKE IT A MEAL
Chili Cilantro Cauliflower Rice is perfect for stuffing lettuce cups; just add guacamole, radishes, and pico de gallo.