Kale & Tahini Cauliflower Rice Salad Kit

Preparation Instructions:

  1. In a large mixing bowl mix all ingredients along with
    2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Salt and pepper to taste.

Ingredients:

Cauliflower, Cabbage, Lemon Tahini (Filtered Water, Organic Sunflower Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Tahini Paste, Garlic, Xanthan Gum), Kale, Sundried Tomato Bits, Pumpkin Seeds

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 5.5 oz (158g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 230, Fat Cal. 140, Total  Fat 15g (23% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 210mg (9% DV), Total  Carb. 21g (7% DV), Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 7g, Vitamin A (60% DV), Vitamin C (150% DV), Calcium (8% DV), Iron (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

GET URBAN ROOTS DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR OR AT A GROCER NEAR YOU

Baldor Specialty Foods offers Home Delivery throughout the tri-state, mid-Atlantic, and Northeast regions. Check out the service map to see if Baldor delivers near you. Next-day delivery available.

Local Grocers and Online Delivery

Find Urban Roots at you favorite local grocers and other online retailers.

Product availability is subject to change. Please check with retailers for their most up-to-date selection.

KEEP IN TOUCH!

Sign up for dinner inspiration and deals from Urban Roots.