- Remove garlic, scallions, sauce, and seeds from the package and cut the scallions and garlic into bite-sized pieces. Reserve the scallions for garnish.
- Add about 1 tbsp of oil to a medium sauté pan and place over high heat.
- When pan is hot add garlic and sesame seeds, cook until toasted, about 1 minute. Then add the noodle mixture and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the noodles start to soften.
- Add the sauce and stir until combined. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve garnished with scallions.
TURNIPS, CABBAGE, CABBAGE, CARROTS, FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC SUGAR, ORGANIC TAMARI SOY SAUCE (WATER, ORGANIC SOYBEANS, SALT, ORGANIC ALCOHOL), ORGANIC RED MISO (ORGANIC WHOLE SOYBEANS, ORGANIC RICE KOJI, SEA SALT, WATER, KOJI SPORES), TAPIOCA SYRUP, ORGANIC WHITE VINEGAR, RICE VINEGAR, NON-GMO EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL, BLACK PEPPER, NON-GMO CORN STARCH, GARLIC (GARLIC WATER), POMEGRANATE JUICE CONCENTRATE, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, ONION POWDER, SEA SALT, CULTURED DEXTROSE, NON-GMO EXPELLER PRESSED SESAME OIL, CHINESE FIVE SPICE (ANISE SEED, FENNEL, CINNAMON, CLOVES, BLACK PEPPERCORN), NATURAL FLAVOR (MALTODEXTRIN, SOY SAUCE [SOYBEANS, SALT], SALT, YEAST EXTRACT), CITRIC ACID, NATURAL POMEGRANATE FLAVOR, CITRUS FIBER, DRIED GARLIC, SESAME SEEDS, SCALLIONS, GARLIC
Serv. Size: (147g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 70, Fat Cal. 15, Total Fat 2g (3% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Total Carb. 13g (4% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 7g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (50% DV), Vitamin C (60% DV), Calcium (8% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
MAKE IT A MEAL
Add shrimp, chicken, beef or pork, to Lo Mein Veggie Noodles and garnish with scallions for a complete meal.