Turnip Lo Mein Veggie Noodle Kit

Directions:

  1. Remove garlic, scallions, sesame seeds, and sauce. Slice garlic. Cut scallions into bite-size pieces; reserve for garnish.
  2. Add 1 tbs. oil to medium sauté pan; place over high heat.
  3. When hot, add garlic and sesame seeds; cook 1 min., or until toasted. Add noodle mixture; cook 2-3 min., more, or until noodles start to soften.
  4. Add sauce; stir to combine. Cook 1-2 min., more, stirring occasionally.
  5. Garnish with scallions.

Ingredients: Turnips, Cabbage, Cabbage, Carrots, Filtered Water, Organic Sugar, Organic Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Organic Soybeans, Salt, Organic Alcohol), Organic Red Miso (Organic Whole Soybeans, Organic Rice Koji, Sea Salt, Water, Koji Spores), Tapioca Syrup, Organic White Vinegar, Rice Vinegar, Non-Gmo Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Black Pepper, Non-Gmo Corn Starch, Garlic (Garlic Water), Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Onion Powder, Sea Salt, Cultured Dextrose, Non-Gmo Expeller Pressed Sesame Oil, Chinese Five Spice (Anise Seed, Fennel, Cinnamon, Cloves, Black Peppercorn), Natural Flavor (Maltodextrin, Soy Sauce [Soybeans, Salt], Salt, Yeast Extract), Citric Acid, Natural Pomegranate Flavor, Citrus Fiber, Dried Garlic., Sesame Seeds, Scallions, Garlic CONTAINS: Soy

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: (147g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 70, Fat Cal. 15, Total Fat 2g (3% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Total Carb. 13g  (4% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 7g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (50% DV), Vitamin C (60% DV), Calcium (8% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

MAKE IT A MEAL

Add shrimp, chicken, beef or pork, to Lo Mein Veggie Noodles and garnish with scallions for a complete meal.

GET URBAN ROOTS DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR OR AT A GROCER NEAR YOU

Baldor Specialty Foods offers Home Delivery throughout the tri-state, mid-Atlantic, and Northeast regions. Check out the service map to see if Baldor delivers near you. Next-day delivery available.

Local Grocers and Online Delivery

Find Urban Roots at you favorite local grocers and other online retailers.

Product availability is subject to change. Please check with retailers for their most up-to-date selection.

KEEP IN TOUCH!

Sign up for dinner inspiration and deals from Urban Roots.