- Remove cilantro, lime, tajin packet, and sauce from the container. Chop the cilantro.
- Add about 1 tbsp of oil to a medium sauté pan and place over high heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the corn, on or off the cob, and season with salt.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes, rotating often until the corn starts to brown and pop.
- Remove from the pan and toss cooked corn with the sauce, cilantro, and tajin. Top with a squeeze of the lime. *Alternatively, the corn can be cooked on the grill, or really any way you like corn!
Ingredients: Corn, Limes, Cotija Pepita Dressing ((Organic Sunflower Oil, Filtered Water, Cotija Cheese (Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), White Vinegar, Pastuerized Egg Yolk, Sugar, Garlic, Pumpkin Seeds, Sea Salt, Green Tea, Garlic Powder, Dried Cilantro, Black Pepper, Xanthan Gum)), Cilantro, Tajin (Chili Peppers, Salt, Dehydrated Lime Juice, Potassium Chloride, Silicon Dioxide (To Prevent Caking)) CONTAINS: Milk, Egg
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 2 pieces (142g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 230, Fat Cal. 140, Total Fat 15g (23% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 270mg (11% DV), Total Carb. 25g (8% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (30% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
GET URBAN ROOTS DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR OR AT A GROCER NEAR YOU
Product availability is subject to change. Please check with retailers for their most up-to-date selection.