- Remove mint and cheese. Pluck mint leaves; tear into small pieces. Discard stems.
- Add 1 Tbs. oil to a medium sauté pan; place over high heat.
- When hot, add cauliflower, peas, and Brussels sprout
mixture. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sauté 3-4 min., or until the sprouts are bright green.
Remove from heat; stir in half each mint and cheese.
- Garnish with remaining mint and cheese.
Ingredients: Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts, Peas, Parmesan (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Spearmint CONTAINS: Milk
Serv. Size: 6 oz (170g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 120, Fat Cal. 40, Total Fat 4.5g (7% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 250mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 13g (4% DV), Fiber 5g (20% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 10g, Vitamin A (15% DV), Vitamin C (150% DV), Calcium (20% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
MAKE IT A MEAL
Add your favorite protein, chicken, pork, beef, shrimp or tofu to Risotto Style Cauliflower Rice for a complete meal.
GET URBAN ROOTS DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR OR AT A GROCER NEAR YOU
Product availability is subject to change. Please check with retailers for their most up-to-date selection.