- Remove mint and cheese from the container. Pick the mint and tear into small pieces.
- Add about 1 tbsp of oil to a medium sauté pan and place over high heat.
- When the oil is hot add the cauliflower, peas, Brussels sprouts mix. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Sauté for 3-4 minutes until the Brussels sprouts are cooked. Remove from heat and mix in half of the mint and half of the parmesan cheese.
- Serve garnished with the remaining half of the cheese and mint.
CAULIFLOWER, BRUSSELS SPROUTS, PEAS, PARMESAN (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), SPEARMINT
Serv. Size: 6 oz (170g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 120, Fat Cal. 40, Total Fat 4.5g (7% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 250mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 13g (4% DV), Fiber 5g (20% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 10g, Vitamin A (15% DV), Vitamin C (150% DV), Calcium (20% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
MAKE IT A MEAL
Add your favorite protein, chicken, pork, beef, shrimp or tofu to Risotto Style Cauliflower Rice for a complete meal.