- Remove sauce cup, Sriracha packet, and cilantro from the container. Roughly chop cilantro, leaves and stems.
- Add about 1 tbsp of oil to a medium sauté pan and place over high heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the noodles and edamame. Season with salt to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes. The noodles should brown slightly and become soft.
- Add both sauce packets, and half of the cilantro. Combine thoroughly and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve garnished with remaining cilantro.
BUTTERNUT SQUASH, EDAMAME, CARROT GINGER DRESSING (CARROTS, MIRIN (SAKE [WATER, RICE, KOJI (ASPERGILLUS ORYZAE)], ORGANIC SUGAR, WATER, SALT, YEAST EXTRACT), TAPIOCA SYRUP, ORGANIC HAWAIIAN GINGER, PEACH JUICE CONCENTRATE, ORGANIC TAMARI SOY SAUCE (WATER, ORGANIC SOYBEANS, SEA SALT, ORGANIC ALCOHOL), RICE VINEGAR, ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, SESAME SEEDS, CULTURED DEXTROSE, XANTHAN GUM.), CILANTRO, SRIRACHA (CHILI, SUGAR, SALT, GARLIC, DISTILLED VINEGAR, POTASSIUM SORBATE AND SODIUM BISULFITE (PRESERVATIVES), XANTHAN GUM)
Serv. Size: 6 oz (170g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 120, Fat Cal. 15, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 135mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 22g (7% DV), Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 7g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A (250% DV), Vitamin C (45% DV), Calcium (8% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
MAKE IT A MEAL
Add chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, or scallops to Sweet & Spicy Veggie Noodles for a complete meal.