- Remove dressing, Sriracha, and cilantro. Rough chop cilantro (stems and all); reserve.
- Add 1 Tbs. oil to a medium sauté pan; place over high heat.
- When hot, add noodles and edamame. Season with salt, to taste. Cook 3-4 min., or until the noodles are slightly golden and softened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the dressing, Sriracha, and half the cilantro. Cook 1-2 more minutes.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro.
Ingredients: Butternut Squash, Edamame, Carrot Ginger Dressing (Carrots, Mirin (Sake [Water, Rice, Koji (Aspergillus Oryzae)], Organic Sugar, Water, Salt, Yeast Extract), Tapioca Syrup, Organic Hawaiian Ginger, Peach Juice Concentrate, Organic Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Organic Soybeans, Sea Salt, Organic Alcohol), Rice Vinegar, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Sesame Seeds, Cultured Dextrose, Xanthan Gum.), Cilantro, Sriracha (Chili, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Distilled Vinegar, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Bisulfite (Preservatives), Xanthan Gum) CONTAINS: Soy
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 6 oz (170g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 120, Fat Cal. 15, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 135mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 22g (7% DV), Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 7g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A (250% DV), Vitamin C (45% DV), Calcium (8% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
GET URBAN ROOTS DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR OR AT A GROCER NEAR YOU
Product availability is subject to change. Please check with retailers for their most up-to-date selection.
MAKE IT A MEAL
Add chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, or scallops to Sweet & Spicy Veggie Noodles for a complete meal.