- Remove garlic, string beans, cilantro, and sauce. Smash garlic. Cut beans into bite-sized pieces. Chop cilantro.
- Add 1 Tbs. oil to a medium sauté pan; place over high heat.
- When hot, add string beans and garlic. Season with salt; cook 1 min., or until string beans turn vibrantly green.
- Add cauliflower rice mixture. Cook 1-2 min., or until combined, stirring often.
- Add sauce; cook 2-3 min. more, or until the dish thickens, stirring occasionally. Stir in cilantro.
Ingredients: Cauliflower, Snap Peas, Onion, Carrots, Red Curry (Organic Sunflower Oil, Filtered Water, Organic Sugar, Garlic Chili Sauce (Organic Sugar, Filtered Water, Garlic, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Sea Salt, Crushed Red Pepper), Coconut Milk Powder (Coconut Milk, Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate), Organic White Vinegar, Organic Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Organic Soybeans, Salt, Organic Alcohol), Sea Salt, Pasteurized Egg Yolk, Curry Powder (Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Salt, Fennel, Chili, Fenugreek, Garlic Powder, Cassia, Curry Leaves, Cloves, And Spices), Garlic, Non-Gmo Corn Starch, Cultured Dextrose, Organic Hawaiian Ginger, Lime Juice Concentrate, Dried Garlic, Xanthan Gum, Paprika), Ginger, Garlic, Cilantro CONTAINS: Milk, Egg, Soy
Serv. Size: 7 oz (198g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 150, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 330mg (14% DV), Total Carb. 18g (6% DV), Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (110% DV), Vitamin C (80% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
MAKE IT A MEAL
Add chicken, beef, shrimp or your favorite filet of fish to Thai Curry Cauliflower Rice for a complete meal.
GET URBAN ROOTS DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR OR AT A GROCER NEAR YOU
Product availability is subject to change. Please check with retailers for their most up-to-date selection.