- Remove both packets, garlic, and tomatoes from the container. Halve the tomatoes and crush the garlic.
- Add about 1 tbsp of oil to a medium sauté pan and place over high heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the tomatoes and garlic, season with salt. Sauté on medium high, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes, until the garlic is toasted.
- Add the tomato paste and stir to combine.
- Add the noodles, season with salt and pepper. Stir over low heat for 4-5 minutes until a sauce forms and the noodles are well coated.
- Serve garnished with the breadcrumbs.
ZUCCHINI, GRAPE TOMATOES, TOMATO PASTE (TOMATOES, SPICES, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID), GLUTEN FREE ITALIAN STYLE BREADCRUMBS (RICE FLOUR, WATER, BLACK PEPPER, SALT, GARLIC SALT, YEAST, OREGANO, BASIL, PARSLEY, CANE SUGAR), GARLIC
Serv. Size: 7 oz (198g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 60, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0.5g (1% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 12g (4% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (15% DV), Vitamin C (60% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.