- Remove both packets, garlic, and tomatoes. Crush garlic; halve tomatoes.
- Add 1 Tbs. oil to a medium sauté pan; place over medium-high heat.
- When hot, add garlic and tomatoes; season with salt, to taste. Sauté 2-3 min., or until the garlic is toasted, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomato paste; stir to combine.
- Add noodles; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Reduce heat to low; cook 4-5 min., or until a sauce forms and the noodles are coated.
- Garnish with breadcrumbs.
Ingredients: Zucchini, Grape Tomatoes, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes, Spices, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid), Gluten-Free Italian Style Breadcrumbs (Rice Flour, Water, Black Pepper, Salt, Garlic Salt, Yeast, Oregano, Basil, Parsley, Cane Sugar), Garlic
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 7 oz (198g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 60, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0.5g (1% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 12g (4% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (15% DV), Vitamin C (60% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
GET URBAN ROOTS DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR OR AT A GROCER NEAR YOU
Product availability is subject to change. Please check with retailers for their most up-to-date selection.